Reporting to the General Manager for Suspension BU and leading a small team of sales professionals you will be responsible for suspension sales activities for the Japanese OEM customers in all market regions. Your responsibilities reach from business target setting and pre-RFQ and RFQ phase to production launch.
You will work with key stakeholders such as the Key Account Managers, Engineering and Regional Sales and lead the team to success while being personally very hands-on in customer dialogue.
Together with the engineering manager, you will be a in a key leadership role within the globally active Sales & Engineering Team for J-OEMs
- Lead Sales Activities towards J-OEM suspension BU globally and regionally:
- Mid-Term Planning Process
- Budget Planning Process Domestically
- Lead Sales Reporting for J-OEM globally and domestically
- Lead personally the sales related communications with customers
- Leadership: Analysis, Planning, Coaching and Building Trust with your team
- Lead a small sales team located in Japan and provide them with guidance and objectives as well as reviewing their performance
- Collaborate effectively with global suspension Sales & Engineering management to find maximum alignment in vision, objectives, processes and data exchange
- Collaborate effectively with regional BU Sales & Engineering to optimize alignment of J-OEM business objective and support the global business development
- Collaborate effectively with J-OEM internal departments including KAM, Engineering etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree is Required to be eligible for this position
- 5+ years’ experience in the automotive industry in Key Account Management
- Experience with costing, pricing, purchasing and managing P&L
- Native Japanese, Fluent English (Some interviews held in English)