A position has come available in a Japanese OEM for a PR/Communications Specialist role to work in an established team of 8 people.
・Develop and maintain corporate communication tools (statements, Q&As, briefing sheets), especially for managing issues and protecting corporate reputation
・Edit and provide feedback on a variety of communications materials from a corporate and reputation risk perspective
・Carry out social media and media monitoring and provide assessments and insights
・Support the co-ordinate communications within the communications function and between the company's communications organizations outside Japan
・Maintain libraries of communications materials
・Work with key internal functions to prepare for reactive communications moments or announcements
・Support regional corporate reputation PR activities
- English communication skills (TOEIC score needs to be above 800)
- Experience in corporate communications, journalism, politics, reputation-aimed marketing or advertising
- Writing, editing and analysis skills
- Experience of the car industry (Preferred)
- Educational Background in International Business, Marketing, Politics or Law (preferred).
- Presentation skills and Japanese language skills (JLPT 2)