A position has become available in an innovative automotive company to work in the fast growing cyber security space.
They are seeking energetic and enthusiastic applications engineers to provide technical support for company’s current and future customers.
In this role, you will represent the company as you help customers understand, evaluate, and deploy the company’s cybersecurity solutions.
• Security analysis of existing security applications, security concepts, architecture of security solutions, programming and design of security systems.
• Work to enhance existing embedded security solutions.
• Develop customized software for client projects in the area of embedded data security.
• Engage and support product development.
• Provide security training sessions.
• Support sales meetings as the technical expert with limited travel of 10 to 20%.
• Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security.
• Must have 3+ years experience as a Security Engineer, Security Consultant or Information Security Analyst.
• Masters Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security is preferred.
• Professional experience in one or more of the following fields: Cryptography, security, privacy, software development (C/C++ and Java) or embedded systems is desired.