Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers – and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences. We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen.
The Market Operations Manager is responsible for leading market strategy & development in their defined market. As a public face-of-the-Company, this position works to lead Market Teams with planning all areas of their business, including Vehicles, General Merchandise, Parts & Accessories, Service, and Financial Services. The Market Operations Manager is a strategic catalyst that leads and develops its team to focus on delivering future state, and to continuously improve by working in new ways.
• Drive proactive business strategy and network development, to sustain & grow Harley-Davidson business in a
• Leverage knowledge, experience & proven methods to assist Market Teams with planning their businesses,
growing our Brand, & operating in a sustainable way, to driver performance for the holistic, enterprise offering of
products & services in a defined market.
• Lead & enable Market Team to work effectively & collaboratively, by developing the necessary leadership
behaviors, skill sets, & differentiating capabilities.
• Act as the public race-of-the business & Company in their market (primary focus in international markets).
• Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
• Ability to identify and drive proactive work that aligns overall corporate vision respective to market goals, while
considering most effective means of addressing dealer needs.
• Must be a change leader that leads both internal and external stakeholders through both current and future
change & transition, by leading through their own behaviors.
• Demonstrated ability to earn trust through environment they create with cross-functional teams
• Experience operating with a holistic view of the retail business and enterprise operations, which enables effective
decision-making, ability to prioritize work, & proactively address opportunities at the market-level
• Effective communication & navigation skills at various levels of the organization to acknowledge and balance
connected and dependent strategies, direction & priorities, as well as influence and impact desired outcomes.
At Harley-Davidson it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do: Be accountable, Model Integrity, Value Individuality and Diversity, Inspire Teamwork, Encourage Creativity